RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY AND PROCEDURE
2. A restocking fee will be charged for products returned for refund. The restocking fee will equal to the lesser of the following: a) 10% of the returned product purchase price, OR b) $10.00.
3. Products returned for exchanges will not be charged a restocking fee. There will be no credit given for shipping and handling charges.
4. If product was purchased elsewhere it should be returned to that dealer, unless there is a warranty or manufacturing issue. Divas SnowGear will not process refunds for retail customers for items purchased elsewhere.
5. We recommend sending your return via US Postal Service Insured Priority mail, FedEx, or UPS as we are NOT responsible for lost packages.
6. INTERNATIONAL Customers: Customer is responsible for all custom fees, tariffs and duties related to the return or exchange of an order.
1. All Divas SnowGear jackets, bibs, & gloves are covered by a two-year (from date of purchase) limited warranty for manufacturing defects.
2. Warranties cover original manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship. Warranties do NOT cover normal wear and tear, customer negligence, improper care, or accidents.
3. All products covered by this Divas SnowGear limited warranty program will be repaired or replaced. Divas SnowGear will inspect the product and determine whether a product will be repaired, replaced or refunded.
4. Products in which are replaced, will be replaced with the same size and model as those originally purchased.
5. Customer must obtain a warranty authorization (from Divas SnowGear) and to include on the warranty return form before returning the product to DSG. A proof of purchase must be included with the warranty return form. Please contact us first at email@example.com or by calling us at 1-608-835-1122.
6. All warranty returns must be sent with postage prepaid to: Divas SnowGear, PO Box 182, 327 Market St, Oregon, WI 53575.
7. Divas SnowGear will pay freight costs for return of warranty repaired or replacement products with via standard delivery method within the two years of warranty only if proof of purchase is provided. Customer is responsible for any express shipping charges above standard shipping.
8. When a product is in a back order status, warranty replacements will be given priority when new product is received.
9. Dealers should advise their customers to direct all warranty questions or problems directly to Divas SnowGear. The decision for all warranty issues must come from Divas SnowGear directly to customer.
10. The following products are NOT covered by the one-year limited warranty: Wrap kits, base layers, socks, yoga pants, decals, shirts, head wear, fleeces, hoodies/sweatshirts, drink ware, & shock covers.